- Fly into Hobart Airport on the earliest morning flight (this is your first day to ride). It is only a 20 minute taxi ride to us.
- After the paperwork is done, we have gone over how to operate the GPS, gone over the bike controls and answered any questions, you can set off ( day one of your journey).
- Fly out of Hobart on the evening of your last ride day. Again we are close to Hobart Airport and we can book the taxi once you arrive back. Saying that, if you wish to add on a day or three before or after your motorcycle adventure, we can help you with these details (just ask).
- Rentals start and finish here at 3 Lakeland Drive, Forcett. We can also arrange pick up from Hobart International Airport, of from your Hobart Hotel.
- Pricing is in Australian dollars and includes GST.
- No Gravel roads are allowed (well, graded gravel is ok) - No rivers or beaches.
- It is, after all, a daily rental. Once a drop off time is set then if a rental is late by more than 2 hours an additional day's rental will be charged.
- Riders need to be over 25 and hold a full motorcycle license for the bike they rent from us (We will need to see the license on pickup).
- You agree to pay the loss or damage or liability Excess amount of $4500 (or agree to purchase for $100 the Excess reduction so you agree to pay the loss or damage or liability amount of $1500.